Meridian Raw CIC update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information Meridian Raw CIC Collect
In running and maintaining our website and events, we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. This can also include details of any disabilities for us to better understand your needs when interacting with Meridian Raw.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. Which will include your email address, mobile number and address.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to our other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. This can include relevant 3rd party organisations. We do not send any of your data to these third parties. We never give or sell your details to third parties for marketing or other purposes
Storing Your Personal Data
Where images are submitted to Meridian Raw CIC, your permission is sought for publishing on our 3rd party photography platforms, such as Flickr, Instagram and Facebook. Your name will be displayed or a pseudonym, should you choose one.
We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Our platform accounts are all password protected.
Disclosing Your Information
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
Third Party Links
Access to Information